An intensive English programme to give your CV a boost!
Our intensive English courses enable you to (re)assess, improve and enhance your spoken and written English.
Objectives in General English: immersion
- • Improving your understanding
• Using spoken English confidently
• Understanding grammar and using it instinctively
• Improving your pronunciation so you no longer sound “so French”!
• Discovering the various aspects of the culture and civilisation of English speaking countries
• From level B1 Intermediate, preparing for the Cambridge English Certifications:
- Recognized by companies worldwide
- Proof that you are ready to work in an English-speaking country
- The most reliable indicator of your level of English
Objectives in Professional English:
- Writing an e-mail: writing concisely, learning appropriate phrases, expressions and letter endings
- Preparing for an interview: discover Anglo-Saxon interview techniques and prepare for them
- Holding a telephone conversation: improving your comprehension and using idiomatic expressions
- Managing a meeting or giving a presentation: convincing your audience and improvising when necessar
- Level of study required: Baccalauréat (French high-school diploma) or equivalent
- Suggested levels: From A1 to C1
- Class size: between 10 and 25 people per class
- Location: Paris / Boulogne-Billancourt
- Available to: All audiences (except students)
- Enrolment fee: €50
- Obligatory course materials: English File, Student's Book with Online Practice - 4th Edition (Oxford University Press) - €47,95 (A1-B1) / €45,95 (B2-C1).
- Obligatory online English test:
start the test
At the end of a 12-week cycle minimum, students receive a certificate of the level reached.
This programme is intended for Europeans and non-European tourists (staying for less than 90 days) or who have a visa or residence permit without needing to have student status.
English = 12H
Learn to love the English language and make progress in both spoken and written English thanks to a comprehensive training course which covers:
- Writing, to ensure you are understood
- Expressing yourself, for better communication
- Listening and understanding
- Reading, to understand
... thanks to clearly explained, useful grammar points and up-to-date vocabulary!
From level B1 Intermediate: training for the Cambridge English exams to assess your abilities and record your progress.
Phonetics/oral communication/civilisation workshop = 2H30
Become an ace at Anglo-Saxon culture! Discover its many aspects thanks to enthusiastic and committed teaching staff. Includes literature, music, celebrities, customs and traditions and geography!
This workshop is your passport to the English-speaking world!
E-LEARNING = unlimited
Specialise in business English while studying in your free time! We propose an intuitive and enjoyable method enabling you to:
• Learn to deal with business situations such as:
o The first negotiation
o Presenting a product
o Presenting your company
o Preparing a conference
• Discover the vocabulary for numerous key themes:
o Company life
o Finance and insurance
o Economics and business
o Administration and justice
• Gain confidence thanks to virtual conversations:
o You are an HR manager and must organize a business trip
o You are a manager’s assistant and need to book a table for a business lunch
o You are looking for a job and need to attend an interview
o You are a student working on a part-time basis and would like to join your company’s sports team
• Analyse videos of news channels
o Associated Press
Packages & prices
English: 12H/week + Workshop: 2H30 + E-learning: unlimited
A1 to C1
Activities & Workshops
2 weeks - 370 €
4 weeks - 590 €
6 weeks - 825 €
8 weeks - 1 060 €
12 weeks - 1 470 €
How to register
No, students may not ask for a start date postponement or a lesson postponement during their course.
Yes, depending on your level and the availability of places. The English test will work out your level precisely and we’ll agree on a suitable time.
Daytime lessons: 9.30 am-12.30 pm or 2.00 pm-5.00 pm
Yes, it’s compulsory to buy the International Express (New edition) method. Your teacher will give you the references. You can buy it at your course centre.
Before lessons start(minimum 8 days beforehand, by registered letter with proof of receipt): you’ll receive refund for the lessons, less the sum of 100 € for administrative costs and bank charges. In no other circumstances may lessons be postponed or refunded.
- After lessons have started:
No refunds may be given, except in cases of ""force majeure"" only (a major unforeseeable event, student repatriated for health reasons, with supporting document), for which remaining lessons will be refunded, less the sum of 100 € for administrative costs and bank charges. A week’s lessons may not be refunded if the student has attended one of the lessons.
You’re tested every week and you have an exam at the end of each level.
- On site: by credit card, cash or cheque
- Online: by credit card on our website
It all depends on the effort you put in, the work you do on your own and how much English you use on a daily basis.
The time taken to cover each level varies: the higher the level, the longer it takes.
For example: Level A1 lasts for approximately 8 weeks, while level B1 lasts for 14 weeks.
CAMPUS LANGUES offers 9 levels of English lessons.
They follow the scale of levels defined by the CEFR, which has 6 levels.
We have subdivided the levels to allow you to study in an evenly-matched group that’s ideally suited to your language needs.
There’s an average of 20 students per class.
For example, for 20H a week for 12 weeks (12X20H) = 1470€ . Compulsory manual : 42€.
No registration fee
Cancellation requested following the refusal of renewal of the residence permit: paid courses will be refunded upon presentation of official proof issued by the Prefecture, minus the sum of 100 € administrative and bank fees (subject to receipt of the request 8 days minimum before the beginning of the courses).
No, if your application for a renewed residence permit is turned down by the Prefecture, you will not receive a refund from CAMPUS LANGUES.
Yes, CAMPUS LANGUES is a Private Institute registered with the Paris Education Authority as a Private Higher Education Establishment.
Most of our teachers are native English speakers. The few that are not native English speakers have demonstrated their expertise over several years of teaching and show the same high standards in their teaching method.
No. We offer general intensive English lessons. If you’re looking to prepare for TOEIC or TOEFL, you may register for our specialist TOEIC and TOEFL preparation courses.
Our bank details will be sent by mail after your registration file will be validated.
PLEASE NOTE: all bank charges are at your cost.
Most of our students are aged between 20 and 30 but we welcome students of all ages.
Every Monday for non-beginners (subject to availability of places)
Approximately every two months for complete beginners
We have a number of centres in Paris and at La Défense.
PARIS 19: We have 2 centres in the 19th arrondissement for intensive English lessons:
9-11 rue de L’Argonne, 75019 Paris. The nearest underground station is “Corentin Carriou” on line 7.
LA DEFENSE: Les Collines de l'Arche, Immeuble F, 4th floor, 76, rte de la Demi-Lune 92057 PARIS LA DEFENSE. Underground, T2, RER and SNCF Grande Arche / La Défense Exit A.
We welcome French learners but also European and non-European learners. The courses are full of students from every continent and from all horizons.
Changing level: your teacher needs to have noted that your level is not suited to that of his/her class. You should therefore make your request to your teacher.
If you are a citizen of a European Union country: you do not need a visa.
If you are a citizen of a country which is not a member of the European Union:
For a stay of less than 90 days: the visa you need is a short stay visa known as a ""Schengen visa"". Some countries do not require this visa. You can view the list here
For a stay of more than 90 days the visa you need is a long stay visa adapted to the length and purpose of your stay.
For further information: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr
EU Citizen and no student status
On site or online
Please provide: You can directly come to our offices* in order to register.
• Most recent university qualification (or equivalent to high-school qualification)
• CV and letter explaining your study project in France
* on site : 7, rue Duvergier 75019 PARIS or 60 rue Carnot, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Oral test on site
After our administrative team validates your documents, we will contact you to organize a face-to-face meeting with one our councilors to test your English oral skills.
Payment of your courses
Your course is booked once we have received your payment.
Pay for your course at least ten days before lessons start.
• ONLINE payment:
The amount is debited only if your application is successful.
If your application is rejected, the amount won’t be charged.
• Payment ON SITE
After your application is accepted, you can proceed to the payment.