Teachers are qualified professionals:
- they are specialized in teaching the French language.
- they hold at least a three-year university degree, or enjoy minimum three years of experience in teaching the French language.
- the Director of the French Department assures that the teaching and courses conform to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Your language level is tested before and after your courses:
- before you start your course, you will be given a placement test which will help us both determine the French course level that may best suit you. Your level is also evaluated after the course.
- students are provided with a Course Certificate, stating their type of courses, the duration as well as the level achieved according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Courses are provided in our convenient premises:
- classrooms meet standard norms and requirements.
- students also have access to a library, an open space and a cafeteria.