Yes, these are the administrative formalities that you must follow:

1: Register your application on site or online:

    Latest university diploma obtained (or equivalent to high-school qualification)
    Proof of enrollment from last year
    Your grade report form last year
    CV + a letter explaining your study project in France
    Photocopy of visa and/or Residence Permit and/or Renewal receipt and/or Photocopy of your next appointment at the Prefecture

2: Your application is examined: 3 working days

3: Once your application has been accepted:

    Payment of the registration fees (70€) + payment of all the Student 20-hour intensive English lessons
    12 weeks : 1080€
    24 weeks : 2050€
    36 weeks : 2995€
    (""Foreign Student"" status)
    Documents issued on registration:
    - registration certificate
    - student card
    - payment receipt.
    Documents issued on request at the end of the course:
    - attendance certificate
    - marks statement or level certificate
    - the CAMPUS LANGUES private institute diploma for students who have followed at least a term’s lessons (under certain conditions)

Register your application online

Programme(s) concerné(s)Intensive Student programme

No, if your application for a renewed residence permit is turned down by the Prefecture, you will not receive a refund from CAMPUS LANGUES.

Yes, CAMPUS LANGUES is a Private Institute registered with the Paris Education Authority as a Private Higher Education Establishment.

If you are a citizen of a European Union country: you do not need a visa.
If you are a citizen of a country which is not a member of the European Union:

For a stay of less than 90 days: the visa you need is a short stay visa known as a ""Schengen visa"".  Some countries do not require this visa. You can view the list here

For a stay of more than 90 days  the visa you need is a long stay visa adapted to the length and purpose of your stay.

For further information: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr